Network Performance Management
NPM improve security assurance capabilities of business systems and drive digital transformation. Netis was listed on “Honorable Mentions” of “2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for NPMD” report.
Digital Transformation Starts with A Reliable and Secure Network Environment
Network O&M, Higher Requirements
Network Security, More Stringent Regulatory
Network Performance Management
Whole Network Traffic Visualization, Accurate Alert Locating, and Traffic Backtracking Analysis
Continuous operation of 24h in a day, packet loss rate is only one in hundred thousandth
Data granularity is to 100 milliseconds
Enable HTTP decoding function, which can carry 40Gbps traffic
Support real-time data statistics refreshing in 1 second
Comprehensive Analysis View
Accurate Alert Locating
Combing network traffic, audit and analyze the network behavior of key services; improve the security assurance capabilities of business system
Quick alert of abnormal access behaviors
Perception and analysis of abnormal network behaviors
Verification and forensic of security incidents
Full Raw Network Data Collection
Netis NPM is listed on the “Honorable Mentions” of “2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for NPMD” report
Service Path Combing
Whole network data Collection, use the service path discovery function module, and observe the network nodes that application service data passes at all time, to establish an accurate and agile O&M view.
- Automatically discover well-known applications and private applications in the managed traffic, and quickly improve traffic visualization coverage.
- Automatically discover the access and dependency relationships of application service components, support snapshot and comparison functions, and quickly discover access relationships during operation, before and after changes.
Intelligent Fault Alert and Diagnosis
Effective alerts are one of the core goals of efficient O&M. The unique patented alert simulation function, based on big data analysis technology, to analyze network traffic. And through the simulation of massive historical data, helps managers quickly define accurate alert thresholds and greatly improves O&M efficiency.
- Graphical alert record, marking the alarm location and continuous range on the view that triggers the alert;
- Automatical fault diagnose in service path, distinguish network layer and application layer problems, and locate the root cause;
- Built-in alert simulation function, through simulation tuning parameters, set effective baselines and alerts.
- The central dashboard provides an overview of the global status. Link view, device view and service path view respectively show the operation status of three important network assets.
- Layered dashboard to meet the needs of different scenarios.
- Refresh traffic statistics in real time for traffic analysis, display real-time alert status, and alert correlate to view for in-depth analysis.
In-depth visibility of key links and devices
Use raw network data and high-precision Xflow data to provide in-depth and accurate statistics on traffic, connections, TCP behavior and other metrics for important links and key application delivery devices in enterprise data centers. Keep abreast of the comprehensive range from link load to network service performance information.
- Analyze the network delay distribution and performance bottlenecks of branch links;
- Important TCP metrics refreshed in seconds, such as: retransmission, zero window, etc.
Shanghai Pudong Development Bank
Contact Netis sales representative immediately to learn more about Netis products performance and how to improve your business.